Thursday 13 Unique Gift Ideason December 21, 2006 at 9:01 am
With Christmas right around the corner, here are 13 unique, last-minute gift ideas for those of you who still havenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t bought all of your presents yet:
1. Ball Ice Cream Maker – for a holiday flare.
2. Flameless, Scented Candles – safer around pets and kiddo’s.
3. SippinÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Seat Cushion – Actually, this is just kind of gross.
4. A Square Foot of Irish Countryside – You canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get much use out of it, but you can say you own property in Ireland I guess.
5. Universal Voice-Activated Remote - for the extremely lazy.
6. Choose Your Adventure Gift Certificates – from hang gliding to snowshoeing.
7. UV Toothbrush Sanitizer - for those germaphobes.
8. Chocolate of the Month Club - every woman wants this.
9. Secret Security Camcorder Hidden in a Clock – stealth cameras for super spies
10. Star Wars Nutcrackers – IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m not sure whoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d pay $350 on a nutcracker, but whatever floats your boat.
11. Double Lucky Pyramid Bamboo Plant - for those with a black thumb, these are hard to kill.
12. iPod Dock Toilet Paper Holder – There is now, officially, an iPod holder for everything.
13. Home Planetarium – Now, this is just cool. And only $25!