Since I was snowed-in two days in a row, and really can’t pull anything else together at the last minute… Here are 13 Reasons Why I Love Snow Days:
1. Sleep in!
2. No Work! Though I should probably make up my hours later this week… nah.
3. I get to sit by my warm, cozy (electric) fireplace all day. Nothing beats that after coming in from shoveling the walk… several times.
4. Reading. All day. Whenever I feel like it.
5. Lifetime Channel. I got to watch sappy romantic movies all day.
6. Snow. It’s pretty… even when I have to shovel it.. several times.
7. I get to be lazy. Never left the house once. But then, I couldn’t since the plows left waist-deep snow right in front of my garage. (My roomate shoveled that mess!)
8. When else can you just not show up to work, and it’s not a big deal?
9. No traffic. I wasn’t cursing other crazy drivers.. just the snow plows that only plowed half of the lanes.
10. I have 4-wheel drive, so I can still get out if I need to. But why would I want to?
11. I get to take my time having my coffee and eating my meals. No need to worry about break times.
12. I got a good work out by just shoveling. No need to do my stationary bike.
13. And I didn’t have to wear make-up or mess with my hair. No need to look nice when no one’s going to see me!