We all know that 42 is THE ANSWER to Ultimate Question of Life. Or at least, those of us who have read or watching Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
But here are 13 questions that 42 is also the answer to:
1. How many teeth do wolves and dogs (canines) have?
2. The planet Uranus’ north and south poles face the sun how many years before switching?
3. How many lines are there on each page of the Gutenberg Bible, the first and oldest surviving book printed with movable type?
4. How many months will the Beast will hold dominion over the Earth (Revelation 13:5)?
5. Geoff (formerly Busker), a computer scientist who legally changed his surname in 1997 to reflect the Answer, changed his last name to what?
6. How many territories in the game of Risk are there to be conquered?
7. In Marvel comics, what is the name of a massive super-human prison/holding cell located in the Negative Zone?
8. What is the number of movements of the Hallelujah Chorus in Handel’s Messiah?
9. In The X-Files, Mulder has seen Plan 9 from Outer Space how many times? And his apartment number is what?
10. In the 2004 movie I, Robot, the FedEx robot that delivers a package to Detective Spooner at the beginning of the movie has what number on its head?
11. What is the jersey number of Jackie Robinson, which is the first and only number retired by all Major League Baseball teams?
12. What is the age at which Elvis Presley died?
13. What is the record for the most amount of people in one car?