JP from SFSignal has tagged me with the Blogging Tips Meme. And as they say, this isn’t your usual meme. But here are some helpful blogging tips that fellow taggers can add to…
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. *
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. ***
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. *
6. Don’t give up – persistance is fertile. *
7. Give link credit where credit is due. **
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.
And then there’s laziness.. which prevents me from worrying about a pic for this post.
So… I tag Carl from Stainless Steel Droppings, SQT’s Fantasy & Sci-Fi Lovin’ Blog, Critical Hits, Nancy from Bookfoolery and Babble, Neth Space, Twisted Kingdom, Shiloh Walker, Stephanie’s Confessions of a Book-a-holic, Christine d’Abo, and Amy Ruttan.