I’ve shared 13 Things I’ve Learned from Watching Star Wars and 13 Things I’ve Learned from Watching Battlestar Galactica. Now, I give you 13 Things I Learned From Watching Quantum Leap:
1. When married, “Swiss Cheese memory” is very convenient.
2. Sam will eventually fix everything.
3. Between the two of them, Sam and Al had the knowledge and skill of, literally, everyone on the planet.
4. If it would have been anyone else, they would have crashed and burned.
5. “Oh, boy” works just as well as any curse word.
6. Not many men are secure enough in their masculinity to wear a dress. More than once.
7. Brooke Shields didn’t have to do any acting for this role.
8. My Hell would be leaping into the disco era over and over again.
9. They were too cheap to hire an actor to play the dad. Bakula had to double up.
10. Electroshock therapy. The worst possible place to leap into.
11. Paramount has seen Bakula like this, and they still let him be a starship captain? Rock on.
12. Losing his shirt meant an influx of female viewers.
13. Scott Bakula is typecast. Even during Necessary Roughness, I kept expecting him to “leap.”