With the holidays just around the corner, I thought I’d offer up a list of gift ideas for the beloved geeks in your life.
1. Cubed Electronic Puzzle Game – 600 different puzzles to solve!
2. Steampunk Keyboard – And it looks extremely cool!
3. USB Heating Gloves – Note to my family: I want these!
4. Horrified B-Movie Victims Play Set – perfect to go with that Godzilla or King Kong replica you may have.
5. Nintendo Power Mints – Who cares how they taste?
6. LED Umbrella – I wonder if you’ll be able to see 5 feet in front of you with this thing, or be blind outside the radius of the LED light. Anyway, it looks fun.
7. Toilet Night Light – For those who make frequent nightly trips to the bathroom.
8. James Bond’s Phone, the Sony Ericsson C902 Cyber-shot – Even though I’ll be getting an iPhone soon, this one actually tempted me just because of the James Bond affiliation.
9. BioKnob – Speaking of spyware, go keyless with this fingerprint doorknob entry.
10. Wrist watch voice recorder and media player – Ever pretend to be the Knight Rider? Well, technically, you’ll only be talking to yourself, but you’ll still have fun talking to your wrist watch.