Another Book Memeon October 24, 2006 at 11:18 am
Total number of books owned:
Probably around a thousandÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ maybe two.
Last book read:
The Artifact, by Kevin J. Anderson.
Five books that mean a lot to you:
1. The Bible. Of course, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s more than just a book.
2. The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis. This series has been a favorite since I was a child. And not only are they wonderful stories, but powerful Christian allegories as well.
3. When God Whispers Your Name, by Max Lucado. I read this in high school, and it had a powerful impact on me and my walk.
4. The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas. My favorite book of all time. My favorite passage from the book:
5. The Nancy Drew series, by Carolyn Keene. I have always loved to read. But when I started reading these in grade school, it took my passion to another level. They had a strong female role model, fun mysteries, and there was always a happy ending.
Make sure you check out this week’s online graphic novel for more on Niki’s husband D.L., who can obviously walk through walls (and handcuffs). It looks like Niki’s “Hyde” persona might be responsible for the killings and framing of her husband.