Meme of Fourson December 15, 2006 at 9:33 am
I was tagged by Christine a couple days ago, but IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m just now getting around to posting it. And since I’m even more sick today with some bug (most likely just Laryngitis), this was the perfect little thing to post today so I don’t have to think too hard.
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. ChildrenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Department at my local Library
2. Accounts Payable Ã¢â‚¬â€œ all through college
3. Graphics Design for a missions organization Ã¢â‚¬â€œ I got burned out in less than two years.
4. Currently – Proposal Analyst for a Wellness Company Ã¢â‚¬â€œ I can barely explain itÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t ask.
Four places I’ve lived:
1. Muncie, IN
2. Marion, IN
3. Pine Valley, CA
4. Fishers, IN
Four favorite foods:
1. Pepperoni Pizza
2. Movie butter Popcorn
3. Sticky white rice
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. X-Men 2
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Back to the Future
4. YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve Got Mail
Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. The 4400, The Dead Zone, Psych, Monk (all on USA)
2. Stargate: SG1, Stargate: Atlantis, The Lost Room, Eureka (all on SciFi)
3. Heroes, The Office (on NBC)
4. Smallville, Desperate Housewives, Lost (on CW and ABC)
IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m sorry, I couldnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t choose just four.
Four places I’ve traveled:
4. Caribbean (twice)
Four places I’d like to visit:
1. Germany (hopefully, next year with my father)
4. Back to Italy
Four websites I go to daily:
1. All my favorite blogs to the right –>
2. SciFiWire – for my daily dose of SciFi News (They now say that Star Trek XI is on track for a 2008 release!)
3. Girl Genius Comic – Updated every M, W, F
4. Amazon – I buy too many books and movies.