This one was really hard to narrow down. But here are my 13 favorite aliens from my favorite shows:
1. Superman – Big Blue has to top the list in pretty much everything for me. But when an alien from another planet decides to make Earth his home and defend it with his life. That’s worth the top spot right there.
2. E.T. – Gentle and peaceful, E.T., The Extra-Terrestrial, is probably the most beloved little alien amongst children. He came to Earth to study plant life, and gets help from a little boy to “phone home.”
3. Spock (from Star Trek) – Leonard Nimoy made this emotionless Vulcan scientist and explorer an icon decades ago. I shudder to think what another actor will do to the role in the upcoming Star Trek movie.
Continue reading My Favorite Aliens
Evil Genius, by Catherine Jinks, is a fresh and clever young adult novel written about a misunderstood child prodigy.
Cadel Piggott is a genius, especially with computers. When he gets into some trouble with the law at the age of seven, he foster parents take him to a psychologist who helps him discover his full potential. And eventually tells Cadel that his real father is none other than the villainous Dr. Phineas Darkkon.
Continue reading Evil Genius
NCIS: Blood Evidence, by Mel Odom, is the 2nd novel in his NCIS series. But they don’t necessarily need to be read in order. It’s definitely a stand-alone book. I’m obviously a big fan of Odom’s work, so I jumped at the chance to read this one as well.
Continue reading Blood Evidence
I feel like I’m doing a commercial, but Lucy from BooksPrice.com contacted me. And it really is a cool site. For people like me who buy way too many books, it’s a great resource for finding the best prices on titles of books, movies, music, and games! They do the price comparison search for you, and let you know the cheapest places to find your title, complete with shipping charges.
It’s free, so check it out.
Here are 13 of my favorite quotes from the classic movie, Ghostbusters.
1. Dr. Peter Venkman: He slimed me.
2. Janine Melnitz: Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
3. Dr Ray Stantz: Listen! Do you smell something?
Continue reading 13 Great Quotes from Ghostbusters
Okay, so these photos are really bad too. I had to take them without flash, while in line to get autographs. But it was great to meet James Marsters too. He was very gracious and sweet with everyone he met.
And below is my photo with Walter Koenig and George Takei! If you’re wondering, Walter had just said something funny… making me laugh as the guy took the picture. They were both great, and George was full of smiles for everyone.
Continue reading Marsters Photos and more…