Carl has issued a 2006 G.I.F.T. Challenge.
My choices to review will be:
1. Santa Claus 3: The Escape Clause
2. The Holiday
3. The Christmas Candle by Max Lucado
4. Christmas Letters by Bret Nicholaus
And probably a few othersàâ‚
And on the subject of Christmas, quite a few blogs have been doing a Christmas Tag. Itàâ‚ â„ s been fun to read everyoneàâ‚ â„ s answers.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Both, though a little Egg Nog goes a long way.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
His elves wrap them. He knows how to delegate.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
White. Looks much classier. However, I also tend to prefer colored neon signs like the customized ones that can be purchased from websites similar to www.neonfilter.com as a centerpiece in the living room rather than the usual colored lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I would, but thereàâ‚ â„ s no point this year. Unless I meet someone pretty fast!