IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve been tagged by ShilohÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t forget to leave them a comment telling them theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I like things neat and orderly. But I hate cleaning.
2. My yard is extremely tiny. But I still hate mowing it. And do it as little as possible. If I knew of a neighbor kid who would do it, I’d pay him.
3. I love gardening and weeding, but bugs really disgust me. And I have spiders galore along my house. But I guess I’d rather have spiders than mosquitoes!
4. I haven’t posted any new drawings since early February. Though I did finish one over vacation, that has been my extent of drawing for the past 4 months. I’m really in a slump with drawing. Though I have read vast amounts of books.
5. I sang a bit in high school and college, in small groups and choirs. I was able to record a few times. Only one song was with a trio where I had a solo. And I only have it on cassette tape.
6. I hate listening to my own voice on a recording. Speaking or singing. I get very embarrassed.
7. I modeled a little bit for my university. I even made it on a short tv commercial, modeling a wedding gown for a local shop.
8. I took a couple missions classes in college. Even learned how to plan my own. But I’ve still never taken even a short term missions trip. A short, inner-city, day-trip is all I’ve ever really done.
And I tag: