I’ve been tagged by Shiloh”
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I like things neat and orderly. But I hate cleaning.
2. My yard is extremely tiny. But I still hate mowing it. And do it as little as possible. If I knew of a neighbor kid who would do it, I’d pay him. I’m thinking about getting someone like https://www.lawncare.net/service-areas/new-york/ out to look at it soon though, see if there’s anything they could recommend to make sure it at least looks good.
3. I love gardening and weeding, but bugs really disgust me. And I have spiders galore along my house. But I guess I’d rather have spiders than mosquitoes! Although on saying that, I wouldn’t want either of them at all as they can be hard to get rid of once they start coming. I’ve even heard that some people have started looking at something similar to this website – https://www.pestcontrolexperts.com/local/california/ so that they are prepared just in case they can’t get these insects to leave. I hope my situation doesn’t come to this, but I’d try anything to get rid of them.
4. I haven’t posted any new drawings since early February. Though I did finish one over vacation, that has been my extent of drawing for the past 4 months. I’m really in a slump with drawing. Though I have read vast amounts of books.
5. I sang a bit in high school and college, in small groups and choirs. I was able to record a few times. Only one song was with a trio where I had a solo. And I only have it on cassette tape.
6. I hate listening to my own voice on a recording. Speaking or singing. I get very embarrassed.
7. I modeled a little bit for my university. I even made it on a short tv commercial, modeling a wedding gown for a local shop.
8. I took a couple missions classes in college. Even learned how to plan my own. But I’ve still never taken even a short term missions trip. A short, inner-city, day-trip is all I’ve ever really done.
And I tag: