8 Things Memeon June 27, 2007 at 12:40 am
I was tagged by Christine for this memeÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I probably have enough books on my shelves that I haven’t read yet to last me the rest of the year. But I still keep buying new ones.
2. I recently started working out every weeknight. And I’m sleeping so much better now.
3. I don’t write many negative reviews. On the rare occasion when I don’t care for a book, I usually don’t want to spend the time or thought writing about it. I just move on.
4. I love doing meme’s but this one is getting really hard, thinking of new things that I haven’t mentioned before.
5. I get teased at work for the amount of books that I read.. and the genre.
6. I love Amazon. If that was the only place I could buy books and DVD, I’d be fine with that. It’s great that I can organize what I have and what I need.
7. Amazon used to be a nickname for me back in high school. And other names referring to my height that I won’t mention. I’d just smile and roll my eyes.
8. I just finished a drawing of Matt Dallas. Though this one went quickly, I’m having to force myself to draw more.