If you feel that you suffer from any of these, please consult your local psychiatrist.
1. Sliderepsy – A common chronic neurological disorder that is characterized by recurrent unprovoked interdimensional travel.
2. Holomania – An obsessive-compulsive disorder involving an addiction to the holodeck where social relations or health are damaged.
3. Beamaholic – A person who is addicted to getting their molecules rearranged.
4. Warpirium – An acute and relatively sudden decline in attention-focus, perception, and cognition when traveling faster than the speed of light.
5. Vacuuphobia – A fear of being sucked into the vacuum of space.
6. Forcebitionist – The psychological need and pattern of behavior of trying to move objects by mind control. Also has an uncontrollable penchant for waving around lightsabers.
7. Nanopresis – Involuntary loss of certain motor abilities due to dependence on nanites.
8. Folie ÃƒÂ clone – A rare psychiatric syndrome in which a symptom of psychosis (particularly a paranoid or delusional belief) is transmitted from one individual to his or her clone.
9. Echowookalia – The repetition of Wookiee vocalizations made by another person.
10. Mutantisphobia – A fear of developing super human abilities and/or abnormal characterstics (such as growing an extra limb or the epidermis altering to a blue hue).
11. Goa’uldthropy – A mental disorder where the victim believes he or she is a god and/or infected with a mind-controlling parasite.
12. Orionatic – An person obsessed with green aliens to the point of imitation. (Also a person who regularly paints their skin green and dresses as an Orion slave.)
13. Redshirtitis – An almost always fatal disease. The patient can die in any number of ways and usually on away missions.