Since I canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t think of anything to blog this morning, Friday 5 lists these questions:
1. What is one thing you always have with you?
A paperback book in my purse. Currently, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s The Spider Stone.
2. What are two things on your night-table (or next to your bed)?
A cup of water and my alarm.
3. What are three things you learned in the last seven days?
Heinlein isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t my favorite author.
I have some really great friends that would do anything for me.
And that I need to lean on God more.
4. What are four things parents always have to tell you?
Ã¢â‚¬Å“ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s only money.Ã¢â‚¬Â
Ã¢â‚¬Å“DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t burn any bridges.Ã¢â‚¬Â (My motherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s favorite phrase when talking about guys I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t want to date.)
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Do you need anything?Ã¢â‚¬Â
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Call me when you get home, so I know youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re safe.Ã¢â‚¬Â
5. What are five things you paid for in the last month?
Car loan & college loan
If youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re bored, check out this site for some fun pumpkin carving ideas: ExtremePumpkins.com
And Dirk Benedict in Battlestar Funtopia!
Fans of the classic Battlestar Galactica will love this.
Saw this YouTube video on a forum that I visit. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s is very funny, but just to warn you (if youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re watching at work) there is a little swearing. It looks to be a TV pilot for a show called Paine Management. This episode stars Dirk Benedict and Corbin Bernsen.